Dear SAPLearners, in this blog post we will learn how to create SAP Fiori Elements using Business Application Studio.
Before you start, make sure you have
- SAP Business Application Studio is activated in SCP Cloud Foundry.
- Configure SAP Cloud Connector from SCP Cloud Foundry to on-premise S/4 HANA system.
📚 Step-by-Step Procedure
1. Firstly, launch the SAP Business Application Studio.
2. From the navigation menu choose View -> Find Command (or) Cntrl+Shift+P.
3. Search for fiori all SAP Fiori tools are display like below, choose SAP Fiori tools – Application Generator: Launch.
👉 Fiori Elements Yeoman Generator
4. As a result Yeoman generator UI will launch like below, select SAP Fiori elements application tile. Click Next.
5. In Template Selection step, select List Report Object Page template from the available templates. Click Next.
6. Under Data Source and Service Selection step, select Connect to SAP System as data source.
7. After that all available data source list is displayed, here S4HANA is my backed system which I created and configured in Destinations.
8. Now select the OData service from the list. Here for demo purpose I selected a standard OData service. Click Next.
9. Select the main entity of the OData service selected in the above step. Click Next.
10. At the Project Attributes last step, provide the all mandatory fields. Click Next.
11. A new SAP Fiori Elements will be created successfully. Click on Open in New Workspace to open the project.
12. SAP Fiori elements app will launch and you can browse the project.
13. Finally, right click on webapp folder and choose Preview Application.
Follow below steps to launch the fiori application
Congrats!! you have successfully learnt how to create SAP Fiori Elements using Business Application Studio.
Please feel free to comment and let us know your feedback. Subscribe for more updates.
If you liked it ❤️, please share it! Thanks! 🙏