Below is the full list of SAP CCMS Configuration TCodes. The purpose of this page is to provide important transaction codes in SAP Workload Balancing and Group Management (BC-CCM-CNF-GRP) and Profile Maintenance (BC-CCM-CNF-PFL) components.
SAP transaction codes are the key to unlocking the power of SAP system. Each transaction code corresponds to a specific function or set of functions that can be carried out in SAP. Knowing which transaction codes to use is essential for getting the most out of your SAP system.
There are thousands of different transaction codes available in SAP, and each one serves a specific purpose. With the right knowledge and understanding, you can use transaction codes to carry out any task imaginable in SAP.
SAP CCMS Configuration TCodes
|RZ04||Maintain SAP Instances|
|RZ12||Maintain RFC Server Group Assignment|
|SM66||Global Work Process Overview|
|SM66_OLD||Global Work Process Overview|
|SMLG||Maint.Assign. Logon Grp to Instance|
|RZ03||Presentation, Control SAP Instances|
|RZ10||Maintain Profile Parameters|
|RZ11||Profile Parameter Maintenance|
|SPFPAR||Display Profile Parameters|
Other SAP CCMS TCodes
- SAP CCMS Archive Development Kit TCodes (BC-CCM-ADK)
- SAP CCMS Archive Information System TCodes (BC-CCM-ADK-AS)
- SAP CCMS Background Processing TCodes (BC-CCM-BTC)
- SAP CCMS Technical Job Repository TCodes (BC-CCM-BTC-JR)
- SAP CCMS Configuration TCodes (BC-CCM-CNF)
- SAP CCMS Workload Balancing and Group Management TCodes (BC-CCM-CNF-GRP)
- SAP CCMS Profile Maintenance TCodes (BC-CCM-CNF-PFL)
- SAP CCMS Workload Monitoring Tool TCodes (BC-CCM-MON-TUN)